Whether you want to play on your Ps4 console late nights without disturbing everyone or if you wish to communicate with your friends with the Bluetooth headset. In this post, you will know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Ps4 step by step.
Most games these days come with High-end graphics and sound. To get the best gaming experience, use a quality pair of gaming headsets.
Before we begin on laying the steps for connecting Bluetooth headphones to ps4, ensure that your headphones are compatible with the Ps4.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Ps4
- 1. Please Turn on your gaming headphones and ensure they are on Pairing mode. Usually, there will be an Led indicator on when they are in pairing mode. You can refer to the manual if you are unsure about how to turn on pairing mode
- 2. Go to the “Settings” on your Ps4, click “Devices” and then click on “Bluetooth Devices.”
- 3. Select your headphones from the list and pair it with your PS4.
- 4. Your headphones should get connected to your ps4 (if it doesn’t, try resetting the headphones and try again.)
How To Connect Unsupported Bluetooth Headphones To Ps4
This method has worked for countless headphones which did not connect with the above process.
All you would need is a 3.5mm cable for the headphones. Most premium headphones can be used wired and wireless. Once you connect the audio cable ensure you follow the below steps.
- 1. Connect the headset with cable and then connect the cable to the controller.
- 2. Once you have connected the cable to the controller, go to ‘Settings” and look for “Devices.” Under “Devices” look for “Bluetooth Devices.” and select your headset.
- 3 Once you have selected your “Headset”, go back to “Devices.” Under “Devices” look for “Audio Devices.”
- 4. Under “Audio Devices” select “Output Device” and click “Headset Connected To Controller.”
Your headphones are now ready to use. You can adjust the volume of the headphones on this menu by selecting “Volume Control (Headphones)”
Once you have selected “Volume Control” select “Output Audio” and ensure you have selected “All Audio” instead of “Chat Audio” since this will help you hear game and chat audio.
You can now test the headphones to see if they work properly. In most cases, these steps should help to connect unsupported Bluetooth headphones to Ps4.
How to Use a USB Adapter to Connect Your Headset to PS4
In case your headset doesn’t work via Bluetooth, you can connect them with a USB cable.
- 1. Connect the cable to the headset and insert the USB cable to the USB port of your PS4.
- 2. Go to the Settings of your console and select “Devices.” Under “Devices” look for “Audio Device.”
- 3. Once you select “Audio Device” click on “Output Device” and select “USB Headset.”
- 4. Your headset is connected and ready to go.
You can adjust the volume by selecting “Output” to headphones and then select “All Audio.”
Getting the volume calibration right might take some trial and error. Once you keep playing, you will get the hang of it.
This post was an in-depth post on how to connect Bluetooth headphones to ps4.
If you face any difficulty while connecting your headphones to your Ps4, let us know in the comment section and we will get back to you.
Check out our recent content on headphones, speakers, earphones and soundbars.